Using PayPal at Oneonta Public Library
- In order to pay for fines or lost materials through the library's PayPal, the balance of the patron's account must exceed $5.
- PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Debit Cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo are accepted.
- To pay fines, click the following link (Member Accounts), log into your member account by entering your library card number and phone number (area code included) in the top right of the catalog page. Click My Account. If fines are over $5, you should be able to pay with a credit card online. This will direct you to our PayPal page where you will enter your card information.
Donation to Oneonta Public Library
(One Time or Recurring)
- You may make one time or recurring donations to the Oneonta Public Library online using our PayPal.
- Your kind donations will be used to purchase books, other materials, and also to improve the library.